This training is
· FREE - funded by all the local authorities in Gloucestershire and South Gloucestershire, through the Warm and Well project
· For frontline staff, volunteers and councillors who interact with vulnerable clients including:
o health and social care sector
o disability and mental health services
o child and family services
o black and minority ethnic groups
o advisory services
o community and voluntary sector
o public sector
o housing providers
o local councillors
o others who may be interested…
· Fully accredited by the CPD Certification Service and will count towards any CPD goals of staff/volunteers
· Only 120 minutes long and can be run as an extended team meeting or as an event in its own right
understand the main uses of energy in the homeunderstand what is meant by fuel poverty, how it is measured, and its causesunderstand the effects of fuel poverty, how these can be minimised, and identify those at risk· be able to signpost and refer householders to appropriate support
· learn how to assist clients/patients save energy and money while keeping warmer and healthier at home
· You can host a training session - ideally you will have 10 or more participants. Warm and Well will come to you. All you need to do is provide a room!
· Other options are being arranged. We will update you on this.
Please forward this info onto colleagues who may be interested. Thank you.
To book a training session, please email Warm and Well on email@example.com, including a few dates and times to suit you. We will then contact you to make a firm booking.