This training is
· FREE - funded by all the local authorities in Gloucestershire and South Gloucestershire, through the Warm and Well project
· For frontline staff, volunteers and councillors who interact with vulnerable clients including:
o health and social care sector
o disability and mental health services
o child and family services
o black and minority ethnic groups
o advisory services
o community and voluntary sector
o public sector
o housing providers
o local councillors
o others who may be interested…
· Fully accredited by the CPD Certification Service and will count towards any CPD goals of staff/volunteers
· Only 120 minutes long and can be run as an extended team meeting or as an event in its own right
· be able to signpost and refer householders to appropriate support
· learn how to assist clients/patients save energy and money while keeping warmer and healthier at home
· You can host a training session - ideally you will have 10 or more participants. Warm and Well will come to you. All you need to do is provide a room!
· Other options are being arranged. We will update you on this.
Please forward this info onto colleagues who may be interested. Thank you.
To book a training session, please email Warm and Well on warmandwell(at)severnwye.org.uk, including a few dates and times to suit you. We will then contact you to make a firm booking.
Life is never dull at Warm and Well! Funding and grants come and go... we attend and organise events related to energy efficiency, health and wellbeing and renewable technologies... Here's our latest news. We'll do our best to regularly update this page on any new funding or events coming up that you may be interested in.
This training will include identifying fuel poverty, what can be done about it and what help is available. The training will be for 90-120 minutes and will run in different locations around both Gloucestershire and South Gloucestershire. We will include more info about this shortly.
We have been granted the Warm and Well contract for a further three years. This means we will continue to deliver our energy efficiency services on behalf of all Gloucestershire and South Gloucestershire local authorities. In summary these include: · Free...
The Warm and Well team attend events all over Gloucestershire and South Gloucestershire to give free energy efficiency advice.
Time is running out. If you live in South Gloucestershire and have children in the household then call our advice line now! You may be eligible for a grant towards energy efficiency measures. Speak to one of our advisors to find out if you qualify.